Restorative dentistry in Sunnyvale, CA
When it comes to restorative dentistry, Dr. Todd S. Adams of Sunnyvale, CA, is pleased to help. He offers a wide range of dental restorative services for patients who are ready to repair imperfections or problems within their smiles.
What does restoration mean in dentistry?
Restoration in dentistry not only restores the appearance of the smile but the health and the function. It is often done when patients have lost teeth, tooth decay, or periodontal disease.
What restorative procedures are available with Dr. Todd S. Adams?
- White dental fillings – composite dental fillings are commonly used in our practice to address areas of decay more aesthetically.
- Same-day CEREC crowns – no more waiting for dental crowns to return from a dental laboratory. Instead, same-day crowns can be made with the advanced technology used in our practice.
- Dental implants – implants are the go-to option for patients who are faced with tooth loss and remain a popular choice for those who qualify.
- All-on-4 teeth in a day – patients who want to restore their entire smile with restorations can ask about the all-on-4 teeth in a day option available, offering same-day repair after significant tooth loss or extractions
- Dental bridges – dental bridges are used to “bridge the gap” between teeth in the smile, restoring function and appearance with a permanently bonded fixture.
- Dentures – Dr. Todd S. Adams provides a range of dentures for patients, including partial dentures, complete dentures, and implant-retained dentures.
- Endodontics – our team is also proud to provide endodontic therapies, such as root canals, to restore the health of a smile when an infection, abscess, or trauma occurs to one or more teeth in the smile.
- Oral surgery – common oral surgeries, including surgical extractions, are performed in our practice, eliminating the need for a referral to another professional in the community of Sunnyvale, CA.
Are you ready for restorative procedures for your smile?
Dr. Todd S. Adams is pleased to provide patients with dental restorative services in the area of Sunnyvale, California, and accepts new patients and families. His practice is located at 1555 Sunnyvale Saratoga Road, and you can reach his friendly front office team to schedule an appointment at (408) 355-9292.