PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Our office is open and our team is here for you and all of your dental needs. We are all eager to get back to helping our patients. We want to thank you for your patience during this trying time for all of us.
W are excited to share with you a new look to our office, including new floors and fresh walls providing a clean, safe environment for our patients.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You may see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer when entering we will have available as soon as you enter the office.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items that are difficult to clean.
- You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients.
- Please bring a facemask to wear when you enter the office.
- We have also placed social distancing markers and Plexiglas at the front counter.
- You will be asked to rinse with an antiviral rinse at your appointment.
- If you or someone in your household has a fever, cough or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been exposed to someone with Covid 19 please contact the office to reschedule.
- For a list of testing sites please visit: https://www.sccgov.org/sites/covid19/Pages/dashboard.aspx
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at (408) 355-9292 or visit our website at toddsadamsdds.com
Most of all, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
As dental practices start to reopen, there are several questions about what changes have been made to ensure our patients’ safety and the safety of our staff.
- Access and certified to training on COVID-19-specific protocols and procedures.
- Our staff has plentiful PPE to protect against potentially infectious aerosol transmission.
- Viable options for eliminating, reducing or containing aerosol production during care.
- New screening and updated Health History’s for all patients with appointments.
- Temperature will be taken and documented for all staff and patients upon arrival.
- All patients are asked to wait in their car and phone or text the office for instructions.
- Limit personal belongings when coming to an appointment.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the office.
- Children will be scheduled in phase 3.
- All patients will be required to hand sanitize upon arrival.
- All patients must wear a mask.
- Physical distancing in implemented.
- All patients will be asked to rinse with an antiviral rinse prior to treatment.
- We follow and exceed all guidelines on disinfecting between patients.
- If any patient is experiencing symptoms, remain home and reschedule.
- If any patient has been exposed to someone with Covid19, we ask you contact the office regarding rescheduling. Please visit your local testing site.
- If any patient is late to an appointment we may have to reschedule your time.
- Limiting patients in the office may mean we will phone you for future scheduling, treatment planning and/or financial obligations.
- We are available by text (408) 355-9292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
- Please visit the cda.org and the cdc.org for real time information
Todd S. Adams DDS and our Team